Aims & Scope
International Journal of Sukuk and Waqf Research (IJSWR) is a double-blind peer-reviewed journal for Sukuk and Waqf Research academics. The subject areas include, but are not limited to the following fields:
- Islamic Financial Certificate
- Islamic Bond
- Tangible Asset
- Sukuk Valuation
- Sukuk Sharia-Compliant
- Sukuk Involves Asset Ownership
- Bond Profitability
- Trust Certificate
- An Islamic endowment of property
- Trust and charitable or religious
- Muslim religious or charitable foundation
- Islamic finance, banking, business, and management
- Created by an endowed trust fund etc.
Subject Area – Economics, Econometrics and Finance. Subject Category – General Economics, Econometrics and Finance (2000).
- First Review: The editor or Managing Editor decides whether the article fits within the journal’s aims and scope. Next, a check for the similarity rate is completed using Turnitin. Any manuscripts out of the journal’s scope or having plagiarism, including self-plagiarism, are rejected without peer-reviewed.
- Peer Review: We use a double-blind system for peer-review; both reviewers' and authors’ identities remain anonymous. The paper will be peer-reviewed by three experts; two reviewers from outside and one editor from the journal are typically involved in reviewing a submission. The review process may take 5-6 weeks.
- DOIs at the Article Level: Each paper published in International Journal of Sukuk and Waqf Research is assigned a DOI number, Click HERE to know what is DOI (Digital Object Identifier).
- High Visibility: International Journal of Sukuk and Waqf Research is indexed by Google Scholar.
- Recognition of Reviewers: Reviewers who provide timely, thorough peer-review reports receive vouchers entitling them to a discount on the APC of their next publication in any CRIBFB Journals, in appreciation of the work done.
- CRIBFB takes the responsibility to enforce a rigorous peer-review together with strict ethical policies and standards to ensure adding high-quality scientific works to the field of scholarly publication. Unfortunately, cases of plagiarism, data falsification, inappropriate authorship credit, and the like, do arise. CRIBFB takes such publishing ethics issues very seriously and our editors are trained to proceed in such cases with a zero-tolerance policy. To verify the originality of content submitted to our journals, we use Turnitin to check submissions against previous publications. CRIBFB works with Publons to provide reviewers with credit for their work.
- The journal does not have any Article Processing Charges and will publish well-prepared manuscripts free of cost. However, if any manuscript requires English language editing and proofreading, a nominal fee will be charged based on the length of the manuscript.