The aims and objectives of the CRIBFB are summarized below:
- To provide an opportunity for research scholars to publish their articles in an internationally recognized journal.
- To conduct research.
- To conduct seminars, symposia etc.
- To provide soft skills development, leadership skills development, management skills and other related training and workshops to the employees of corporate business houses, development agencies, and other educational organizations.
- To provide both accredited (in association with the recognized national and international educational bodies).
- To endorse qualified human resources in areas demanded by educational industry.
- To provide scholarships for educational institutions, students, and researchers.