Special IssueVol 5 No 3 (2020)
Editor-in-Chief of the AIJSSR Journal:
Prof. Dr. Vasco Leite, University of Lusiada, Portugal
General Information of AIJSSR
ISSN: 2576-103X (Print)
ISSN: 2576-1048 (Online)
Publisher: Centre for Research on Islamic Banking & Finance and Business
Management Office: 8700, Broadway St., Houston, TX-77061, USA
Publication and Update
Last day of Every Month
Journal Paper Publication Policy
- A maximum of thirty-nine (39) papers will be included in every journal issue (effective July 2020).
- Multiple submission of the same paper on different journal submissions will all be discarded (effective July 2020).
- The paper title, author, and corresponding author(s) names should be the same as the submitted paper and on the submission system (effective July 2020).
- Each paper should only have one (1) corresponding author and cannot be changed (effective July 2020).
- If the plagiarism problem was found, all authors including the corresponded authors cannot submit the paper(s) to our journal for three years.
The paper will be removed even though it was already published, and this will be noticed on the home page (effective July 2020).
- If the double submission was found, all authors including the corresponded authors cannot submit a paper(s) to our journal for three years.
The paper will be removed even though it was published, and this will be noticed on the home page (effective July 2020)).
- Only paper(s) containing simulation, implementation, case study, or other evidence of research advancement will be published.
Ideal paper can be published after the editorial board grants permission after reviewing the paper (effective July 2020).
- Papers from one country cannot exceed 60% in every journal issue; it will be based on the first authors' nationality (effective July 2020).
- Only one (1) paper from the same author can be included in each issue regardless of role and order (effective July 2020).
- CRIBFB DOES NOT ALLOW ANY AGENTS FROM ANY COUNTRY to act on our behalf in collecting papers for our journals. CRIBFB has standard procedures in the publication of submitted papers.
Vol 2 No 2 (2018)